Sunday, November 28, 2010

Reflective Post 14


I appreciated this past Thanksgiving holiday for several reasons. Firstly and most importantly, the stress of school was put on hold. I enjoyed the past few days watching football and engaging in other forms of recreation. With the hustle and bustle of college resuming tomorrow, I feel like I have a clearer mind going into the last two weeks of the semester.

Last week, North Korea fired missiles at South Korea putting South Korea and the U.S. in a very precarious position. I was happy the South Korean response was a verbal warning of serious military retaliation should North Korea attack again. A military retaliation by South Korea will have far-reaching repercussions throughout the world. I do hope South Korea can exercise restraint and act like a responsible power when North Korea chooses to act up again.

Besides the flare-up with the Korea’s, Thanksgiving break was great and I hope everyone enjoyed their time spent with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment